Our Prices and Translation Process At Certified Translations in London we aim to provide the highest standards of translation services at the most competitive prices. We do our best to satisfy our clients' requirements and to help them meet their deadlines, so we provide a fast and reliable service, including urgent translations.
TIMING The turnaround for standard documents, like birth, marriage and death certificates, diplomas and court decisions is 24 hours. If you require your translation more urgently (within a few hours), we can help you with that at an extra cost of 5 - 10 GBP. We can then send you the translated document by post at no additional cost. Delivery usually takes one, sometimes two days.
QUALITY We only work with the best translators and interpreters. Out team consists of professional linguists, who are native speakers with extensive experience and expertise in translating and interpreting. We can cover the widest range of languages in the country, and our services are fast, reliable and always of the best quality.
We only work with the best linguists around the world, ensuring 100% quality and unbeatable completion time
CERTIFICATION AND LEGALISATION Because of our experience and knowledge, we can deal with legal documents very efficiently. We have experience relating to preparing translations to be used in courts, immigration offices and embassies in the UK and Europe. Our close co-operation with sworn translators, notaries and solicitors allows us to offer our clients competent advice about the legalisation services they may require. All our translations are also fully certified, which is included in the price, therefore they can be used in all British and Irish institutions without additional legalisation.
Our aim is to provide our customers with the best quality of translation and interpretation services at the most competitive prices, whether they are complicated legal documents or simple, template certificates. The prices start from around 22 £ for a fully certified translation.
The quote you receive will depend on a number of factors:
- Complexity of the document (specialised language, style)
- Quality of the document (hand-written and poor quality documents may cost more due to the increased effort of the translator)
- Urgency of the translation (please see above)
- Additional legalisation required (we can advise you on that) We offer discounts for bigger orders. To receive a free, adequate quote, e-mail us a scan of a photo of your document to email@example.com
Additional legalisation costs:
- by a solicitor: 10 GBP (verification of translator's signature or certification of a true copy of a document)
- 60 GBP when Notary Public's authentication is required (may be necessary in case of official personal documents such as passports, marriage and birth certificates, as well as legal documents)
- the cost of an Apostille is 60 GBP
- certified sworn translation: additional fee of 5 GBP
- additional documents certification (our stamps and signature): 5 GBP.
The easiest way to start the translation process of your documents is to send us a scan or a photo of them to firstname.lastname@example.org. We then send you a quote and information about the turnaround time (usually 24 hours). When you make a payment and send us confirmation, we begin the translation process. When your documents have been translated and proofread, we e-mail them to you to confirm that you are happy with them, so that we can proceed to certification and postage. We then send them to you free of charge (standard postage within the UK) and you should receive them within a day or two! Alternatively, you can come to the office nearest to you and we will give you a quote and scan your documents then and there, or send them to us by post. If you have any questions, send us an e-mail to email@example.com or call us today.
We will be happy to help! We accept direct payment into our bank account, through paypal, or by credit card, cheque or cash (at our office).