Documents by Post
Docsbase United Kingdom
Although we love to welcome clients to our offices, we understand how valuable your time is. If you need an urgent translation or would simply prefer to conduct business with us from the convenience of your home of office, you can send us the documents you need translated. We will then post the certified translation back to you from our London translation agency within 2-3 days. When sending your order, however you choose to do it, please remember to provide us with a brief description of the purpose for which the translation will be used. This will allow us to use the most appropriate vocabulary, guaranteeing you the most precise and accurate translation.
Remember, we also offer an urgency service for those tight deadlines!
You can find more information about the services
we offer, or book a consultation with one of our advisors
by clicking on the Contact Us tab above. We’re here to help.
NEW!!! FAST AND EFFICIENT SERVICE!!!
- E-mail. This is the most common option, and is suitable unless you need to certify copies of the original document as well as certifying the translation.
- Scan your documents
- Email those to email@example.com
- Describe the purpose for translation, put your return address clearly and 1 or 2 contact phone numbers. We will contact you as soon as we have received the translation.
- Post:(if you need the original to be certified or cannot send an email).
- Post a letter to us to: FAO: Aleks, Document Translation Services, LONDON. Please use registered post. Describe your order in detail and write the return address and your contact details. We will contact you as soon as we have received the translation.
- Fax. You can fax the documents to us: Fax: . Again, please provide a detailed description and full contact details. We will let you know as soon as we have received the document.
Costs: posting the document will cost 3 for regular post and 8 pounds for registered post, depending on the weight of the letter. We will require payment transfer prior to completion of the translation – we will provide our bank account details on request with your quote.
Otherwise, you can call us in advance, describe your order and then send the cheque, bank draft or postal order in the letter. Please quote Document Translation Services on the cheques.
Contact us today to see what we can do for you! Or, why not call into our convenient central London offices today?