Immunisation Card Translation
Docsbase United Kingdom
Have you recently moved to the UK from abroad, and hold a foreign immunisation card? Are you planning on travelling somewhere requiring vaccinations you have received abroad? We can help!
We have specialist medical translators who are experienced in the translation of immunisation cards from many countries abroad, including:
- Translation of Russian immunisation cards
- Translation of Indian immunisation cards (Urdu)
- Translation of Arabic immunisation cards
- Translation of Latin American and Brazilian immunisation cards
- Translation of Thai immunisation cards
- Translation of Chinese immunisation cards
- Translation of Japanese immunisation cards
- Many more!
You can find more information about the services
we offer, or book a consultation with one of our advisors
by clicking on the Contact Us tab above. We’re here to help.
Our medical translators are fully knowledgeable on the abbreviations and acronyms for every vaccine and immunisation jab used throughout the world. We have the expertise to speedily and precisely translate your immunisation record, so that you will never need to receive a vaccination twice and nor will you miss out on an important vaccine required for wherever you are travelling to. We can even advise you on current regulations for the certification required for any immunisation card translation. Why not contact us today for more information?