For just £20 per document, we can provide you with a top-quality translation completed by our professional, London based certified translators. This offer is applicable to any of our extensive range of document translation specialities, including:
- Translation of medical documents
- Translation of business and corporate documents
- Translation of financial documents including tax registration certificates
- Translation of legal documents including contracts
- Translation of Power of Attorney
- Translation of marriage registration documents
- Translation of birth and death certificates
- Translation of educational certificates
- Translation of technical texts including engineering documents
- Translation of IT texts
- Translation of scientific texts including patents
- Translation of websites and website localisation
Standard translations – extraordinary service
This special offer is available for any standard translation, which means:
- Documents that have up to 250 words per page
- Documents that have an average level of formatting
- Regular translation service (3 days from the date you supply is with the original to the date you receive the finished translation)
- Standard complexity
Even if your translation does not meet these requirements, we still guarantee to offer you the very best value for money – guaranteed!! Our other services, which are not included in this special offer, include:
- Urgent service: translation is completed within 24 hours of receipt of the original document.
- Complex documents: translation of highly technical texts which require an extensive knowledge of industry-specific terminology; these are only completed by our industry-exert translators and are proofread by an industry expert.
- Complex formatting: our team of experts are fully capable of handling even the most complexly formatted document, such as engineering documents with complex diagrams and technical plans, scientific texts with multiple figures and legal texts with unique formatting. However, the increased time required to make sure the formatting of the translation exactly matches the original means that it would just not be fair to our translators to offer this service for the special price of £20.
- Legalisation of translations: if your document requires legalisation including notarisation and Apostille certification, this service can be provided by our in-house notary. This means that we can offer you the best deal anywhere in London for a combined translation and legalisation package – why not contact us for more details? Our fully-qualified, London-based legal advisors will be happy to recommend the appropriate level of certification for your documents.
If you wish to avail of our special offer, or any of our great value extended services, please contact us today. Our friendly and professional staff are waiting to help – even at weekends!
Remember, our partners in Ireland can offer you or your associates the same standard of service and extensive range of document translation, certification and interpreting services that we can, tailored to the Irish clientele. Visit our partners in Dublin at www.certifiedtranslations.ie and our partners in Belfast at for more information or to arrange Irish Apostille authentication for documents produced in ROI.