CERTIFICATION AND LEGALISATION Because of our experience and knowledge, we can deal with legal documents very efficiently. We have experience relating to preparing translations to be used in courts, immigration offices and embassies in the UK and Europe. Our close co-operation with sworn translators, notaries and solicitors allows us to offer our clients competent advice about the legalisation services they may require. All our translations are also fully certified, which is included in the price, therefore they can be used in all British and Irish institutions without additional legalisation.
Our aim is to provide our customers with the best quality of translation and interpretation services at the most competitive prices, whether they are complicated legal documents or simple, template certificates. The prices start from around 22 £ for a fully certified translation.
The quote you receive will depend on a number of factors:
- Complexity of the document (specialised language, style)
- Quality of the document (hand-written and poor quality documents may cost more due to the increased effort of the translator)
- Urgency of the translation (please see above)
- Additional legalisation required (we can advise you on that) We offer discounts for bigger orders. To receive a free, adequate quote, e-mail us a scan of a photo of your document to firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional legalisation costs:
- by a solicitor: 10 GBP (verification of translator's signature or certification of a true copy of a document)
- 60 GBP when Notary Public's authentication is required (may be necessary in case of official personal documents such as passports, marriage and birth certificates, as well as legal documents)
- the cost of an Apostille is 60 GBP
- certified sworn translation: additional fee of 5 GBP
- additional documents certification (our stamps and signature): 5 GBP.
The easiest way to start the translation process of your documents is to send us a scan or a photo of them to email@example.com. We then send you a quote and information about the turnaround time (usually 24 hours). When you make a payment and send us confirmation, we begin the translation process. When your documents have been translated and proofread, we e-mail them to you to confirm that you are happy with them, so that we can proceed to certification and postage. We then send them to you free of charge (standard postage within the UK) and you should receive them within a day or two! Alternatively, you can come to the office nearest to you and we will give you a quote and scan your documents then and there, or send them to us by post. If you have any questions, send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us today.
We will be happy to help! We accept direct payment into our bank account, through paypal, or by credit card, cheque or cash (at our office).